Mr ‘F’ was a painter employed throughout most of his career with Falkirk Council where he was exposed regularly to asbestos inhalation during the process of scraping down soffits/fascias and boards of Council owned properties in preparation for repainting. No personal protective equipment was offered to Mr ‘F’ and he contracted mesothelioma. We were instructed to settle Mr F’s claim which we were able to do, without the need for litigation, and crucially before Mr ‘F’ sadly passed away from his fatal asbestos condition.


It's only fair to share...Share on Facebook
Facebook
Tweet about this on Twitter
Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Linkedin
Email this to someone
email
Print this page
Print

Latest News

Case Studies & Testimonials